Re: Block diagram of LilyPond

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: Block diagram of LilyPond
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:19:14 +0200

As I have never contributed to docs, I'm always a bit embarassed in giving advices. So, first many thanks to all.
In any case:

I found absolutely necessary to have in lily docs many diagrams as possibile. Lily is a complex program, where user can operate at different level. A schema showing all the components of Lily and all the point where user can operate will be mostly helpful.

One of the most difficult point with Lily for a new user is that you can make things in many ways. This is richness, indeed. But only if you understand the underlying structure.
Some figures will help.

My2c

Best

-a-