Re: Macro pre-processing?

From: Geoff Horton
Subject: Re: Macro pre-processing?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:10:21 -0400

This is the point I really want to jump on.  After the first two or
three emails, this descended into the usual pointless spat over
ease-of-use and documentation.  Stop talking about it, and start doing
something!  If we all spent half as much time _working_ on the docs
that we've spent _talking_ about them, they'd be twice as good by now.

In two weeks, when I'm done with finals, I'll revisit my roughed-out
preprocessor and see if it can be made usable and easy.

Geoff