mac osx point and click editor

From: Sean Reed
Subject: mac osx point and click editor
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:14:39 +0200

Hi,

The current point and click function on MacOSX automatically opens the file with the LilyPond.app (10.4.6-PPC, ly2.9.2).

Is there a way to change the editor that is used to open the .ly file with point and click? By putting the path to something like TextWrangler or EnhancedCarbonEmacs somewhere?

I've tried changing the EDITOR in my .profile, and that hasn't seemed to do anything for me.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean Reed
Hamburg, Germany