Vertical spacing of lyrics

From: Lotharster
Subject: Vertical spacing of lyrics
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:19:30 -0700 (PDT)

I have 2 problems with the vertical spacing of lyrics:

1.) When rendering the lilypond file below, there is very much space between
the two lyrics lines. How can I reduce that space?

2.) The third part ("Lu lu ...") is should be set at the same height as the
first part ("La la ...").  How can I achieve that?

Attached is a picture of the rendered output

Regards,

Lothar

The lilypond file:

\score {
<<
        \context Voice = one {
                \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'() % 4/4
Takt-Zeichen
                \clef violin
                \time 4/4
                \notes \relative c' {