Re: Which frontend?

From: Matevz Jekovec
Subject: Re: Which frontend?
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:17:56 +0200

I personally prefer JLilyPondTool myself over other tools (ok, NoteEdit
is a composition tool and cannot count - it's not a typesetter). It's
completely cross-platform like Jedit, it's simply installed in Jedit by
Plugins->Plugin manager..., update list, select jlilypondtool to
install. Beside the features below, I'd like to mention some nice
buttons in the toolbar (like run lily, run convert-ly, show preview in
gs, show preview in pdf, playback the score) and some shortcuts for
things like insert tempo marking, spanner, disable bar numbers etc.

I'd like to thank the author for JLilyPondTool, because it speeds up the
typesetting in Lily for me very much!

Regards.
- Matevž