Re: Betweensystemspace

From: Jeffrey Philpott
Subject: Re: Betweensystemspace
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:09:20 +0200

Mats Bengtsson schrieb:
It's very hard to guess exactly what you tried without seeing
the actual files.

Also, you will get much better assistance from the mailing
list if you clarify the following:

- Have you verified that it's anything particular for lilypond-book
 or do you see the same in scores typeset directly with lilypond?

- Do you mean several staves, when you say several voices?

I hope you have realized that betweensystemspace only determines
the distance between the systems (score lines) not between the staves within the same line of the score.

  /Mats

Quoting Jeffrey Philpott <address@hidden>:

Hallo,

I'm trying to put together several pieces of music using lilypond-book
and Latex.
Whenever a piece has several voices, then the default betweensystemspace
doesn't get taken over into the output, and the systems are very (too)
close together.
Setting betweensystemspace or padding explicitly in \paper also doesn't make any
difference. Is there any way of getting around this?

Debian (Kanotix) Kernel 2.6.16. Lilypond 2.6.3

Thanks.
--
Jeffrey Philpott