Re: Macro pre-processing?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Macro pre-processing?
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

Probably becasause I'm unaware of them.  I spend my spare time arranging
music and getting ready for gigs.

If there are "canned" macro processors that can do this then I should look
into learning one of them.  And if thats the case then maybe the developers
time would be better off being spent on core LP enhancements instead of
macros.

I will Google for something that may work for me.

Thanks