Re: Guitar Chords

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Guitar Chords
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a recent arrangement I did of Danny Boy using only the fretboard
markup commands:

http://www.windcrestsoftware.com/Rick/DannyBoy.pdf

It uses the "terse" syntax and does the chord names with markup also, it's
working out pretty good so I'll prpbably begin doing all may backlogged
arrangements similarly.  So I have complete control over the chord names.
I'm a new LP user.  I'll be adding a polyphony staff too once I get the bass
line rhythm worked out, right now it only shows a melody line.