Re: Contexts (Was Re: Set vs. Override - I'm confused)

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: Contexts (Was Re: Set vs. Override - I'm confused)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 06:21:30 +0200

Erik,

That's a great document! I've read about half of it now and it does a very good job to explain to me how LilyPond works. And seeing the date on the title page, I think I have to congratulate you on your Masters Degree! Well Done!

Off topic, but are your music streams implemented in the current 2.9 branch? From a structural point of view, it looks like a cleaner way of doing things. You might even add the syllables of lyrics to the music stream and do away with the current implementation. (Obviously, I've never looked hard at the lily source code, but as a data modeller, I like to see nice structured designs)

Congrats,
Arjan