Re: Object hierarchy in LilyPond?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Object hierarchy in LilyPond?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 21:20:30 +0200

Quoting Erik Sandberg <address@hidden>:

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 09:06, Tomas Valusek wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out an overall object hierarchy of LilyPond. The
only way I've discovered so far is to traverse programmers guide and
follow links. But this is very tedious, since if I want to get something
done in non-default way, this approach is very confusing.

Could someone please prepare series of charts starting at the reasonable
abstract level and ending with hierarchy of all LilyPond object,
contexts and however tha various LilyPond parts are named?

I don't understand. Do you want to see, for each grob type, which tweakable
grob properties it has? Or do you want to create a graph that shows which
grobs that belong to which interfaces?

Or the context hierarchy or which engravers are included in each context
or which objects are created by which engraver (or context) or ...

  /Mats