Re: Arpeggio too short

From: Colin Wilding
Subject: Re: Arpeggio too short
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 05:49:43 -0700 (PDT)

Here's how I could lengthen the arpeggio squiggle using an ugly tweak:

\score { \notemode {
        \once \override Stem #'length = #'2.2
        <a'' g'' d'' \tweak #'transparent ##t a'>4\arpeggio
} }

Hardly ideal, though, as it has to be done on every arpeggio and it affects
the midi output.

Can anyone suggest a better way?

I've tried using something like \override Arpeggio #'length = #'4.0.  This
does not generate an error but it has no effect.

Colin