Re: Stacking up lyrics in same stanza

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Stacking up lyrics in same stanza
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:52:33 +0200

There's no direct support for this for the moment. However, you can
probably get fairly close by playing tricks with \markup{...} for the
braces and extra-offset for the vertical position of the lyrics after the
repeat.

  /Mats

zrlaszlo wrote:

My problem is about stacking up lyrics in the same stanza, bracketing them
and vertically adjusting the stanza number. See picture.
I played around with a lot of things for days, but I did not find any serios
workaround. Please, help!
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/2880.jpg --
http://www.nabble.com/Stacking-up-lyrics-in-same-stanza-t1563270.html#a4245337
Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology