Re: lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:05:26 +0200

Just follow the instructions in the manual on how to
run latex, dvips and ps2pdf (actually, to be able to run
ps2pdf, you also need to add
C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\share\ghostscript\8.50\lib\
to the path).

  /Mats

bubba wrote:

Mats,

You have definately helped me. I've now gotten lilypond-book to work - almost. The good news is that it's now running and outputting files. The bad news is that it's not outputting a .dvi file. It seems like it's outputting everything else, though. It even gives me a .psfonts file. As far as I know, I've done everything just as you directed. Is there something more I'm missing?

~bubba