Re: Guitar Chords

From: Colin Wilding
Subject: Re: Guitar Chords
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

I see you didn't get a reply to this, Nick.  Are you still having problems?

There is a related discussion in the thread 'Beginners first attempt' (sadly
lacking an apostrophe) here:
http://www.nabble.com/Beginners+first+attempt-t1575027.html#a4354656

If you haven't worked anything out then pick up this thread again.

Colin