Re: Feature request - jazz / bigband notation and caesurae

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Feature request - jazz / bigband notation and caesurae
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:49:38 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Paul Scott <address@hidden> writes
Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
In message <address@hidden>, Paul Scott <address@hidden> writes
4) not sure what it's called, but it looks like a right parenthesis hanging from the note head, usually seen for trombones and trumpets, and again is a form of gliss.

I think this is called a "fall." Price: 65 EUR; I will need some scans to be sure that we're talking about the same thing, though.
I could contribute a small amount (20 EUR) for these.

That leaves 45 EUR - £30. I think I can stump that up ...
Are you saying you are only interested in the fall (plus the caesura) since the glisses can be done with invisible notes?

I'm not sure they can ... see my other post

Paul

Wol
as Lies-to-People.