Re: (doc help) applyMusic -> music functions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: (doc help) applyMusic -> music functions
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:19:22 -0700

On 24-May-06, at 1:41 PM, Michael Meixner wrote:

Graham Percival <gpermus <at> gmail.com> writes:

I'm looking for a volunteer to do a small (although somewhat advanced)
documentation project.  This involves writing music functions.  The
chapter on music functions has just been almost totally rewritten, so
it should be music easier to understand.  This project would be a good
exercise to help you learn this materal.  :)

I'm interested... shall I just go ahead?
You will have to correct my English :-)

Yes please! No English is required; just edit those .ly files from the "tips and tricks" document and send them to lilypond-devel. The updated chapter 11 is in the 2.9 docs, not the 2.8 docs.

Cheers,
- Graham