Tremolo overlaps note

From: Hector M. Monacci
Subject: Tremolo overlaps note
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:57:37 +0200

It is five years now since I had used Lilypond for the last time.

Some code of that old version (1.3.x), even after carefully converted,
seems to break with the current stable version 2.8.2.

Example:

= = =
\version "2.8.2"

\score {
        \relative c {
                \clef bass
                b1:32
                f1:32
= = =

Once you get this to a PDF file, the first note, b, gets its tremolo
marks appropiately above the note, but the second note, f, gets its
tremolo marks just over the note, with a complete overlap.

I think this is a bug.

I would appreciate help about how to avoid this. I guess I should raise
the tremolo marks a pair of mm.

Thanks,

Héctor