LilyPad update

From: Ed Baskerville
Subject: LilyPad update
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:42:21 -0700

Hi all,

A number of you have inquired recently about LilyPad, my Mac OS X LilyPond front-end, so I thought I'd notify the list that no, it's not dead yet. I've recently restarted development, albeit slowly. (Slow progress is infinitely better than no progress.)

The code is now publicly available and licensed under the GPL. The code, a development blog, and a bug-tracking system are all online here:

http://code.edbaskerville.com/

I wouldn't recommend using the current code, but a new release will be out soon--that is, when it's ready. :)

--Ed