Re: Windows font problem?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Windows font problem?
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:38:26 +0200

What version of LilyPond did you install?
Also, what Windows version do you have?
(Please answer to the mailing list)

  /Mats

Quoting Matthew Leerberg <address@hidden>:

I am a new user to Lilypond, and can't get the titles or footers to appear
correctly in the PDF output.  Instead, it displays a series of "r"s and "p"s
and commas.  Even the Lilypond tagline at the bottom appears this way.  I am
using Windows.  Did I install some font file incorrectly?  Thanks for the
help.