Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?

From: Panteck
Subject: Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:15:25 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to resurrect this thread again, but I've been busy with work and
haven't had time to read the list lately :)

I haven't fully tested this, but on Windows XP with Lilypond 2.9, just
changing paper.scm to include the following line works for me:

("archA" . (cons (* 9.0 in) (* 12.0 in)))

archA (9x12) and archB (12x18) are the ISO names for these paper sizes.
Adobe respects these values, and Lilypond seems to have no difficulty with
them either (however, I don't usually mess with margins, so it's possible
that it only works with the default margin values).

--Steven