Re: How to work with makefile?

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: How to work with makefile?
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:22:55 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Eduardo Vieira <address@hidden> writes
Hello list! Once in a while I see .ly examples posted in this list in a zip file
containing several pieces and a file called "makefile". I suppose it is to put
all the parts together. Is it possible to work with it Windows?

If you're running it under Cygwin ...

'make' is part of the GNU development tools. I use it, but I'm currently using the ?mingw version of lilypond and don't know how to get make to work with that.

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.