Re: lilypond & semitones

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond & semitones
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 02:52:17 +0200

Uzu Maki schreef:
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=semitone7xg.jpg

I would like to know if it's possible to have lilypond do what you can
see on the picture above ?
it's a way to emphasize the place of the semitones.
it's makes it easier for beginners to place their fingers right.

thank you for your help, I can't seem to be able to find anything in
the manuel...
nor on the web...

if it's not possible yet... will il be in the future ?

It's not possible, but I can add it as a sponsored feature.

Cheers!

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com