Converting from MusicXML to Lilypond format

From: David Bolton
Subject: Converting from MusicXML to Lilypond format
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:26:04 +0000 (UTC)

I would like to convert MusicXML files to lilypond format on Microsoft Windows.

About a year ago when I was starting to familiarize myself with lilypond, the
program opened up a command-line screen where you could type something like:

musicxml --output=C:\example_music.xml C:\example_music.lp

and it would convert the file. Now the program does not come up with a
command=line screen (it has a welcome screen instead), so where do I go to
type the information above?

The documentation is of no help:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.8/Documentation/user/lilypond/Converting-from-other-
formats.html#Converting-from-other-formats

I appreciate any help,

David Bolton