Angle of (de)crescendo

From: Rick Hogg
Subject: Angle of (de)crescendo
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I'm just wondering if there's a way to adjust the
angle of a crescendo or decrescendo.  I'm copying a
piece into Lilypond, and some of the shorter cres.
follow the direction of the line (e.g. angling up with
an ascending line, down with a descending line).  I
really like the look of it and was wondering what
commands there are for manipulating crescendi.

Thanks!