Re: Different staff sizes?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Different staff sizes?
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:25:42 -0700

On 8-Jun-06, at 7:52 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

Also for the record, I'm quite happy (once I'm finished composing this opera I'm working on) to assume the role of Example-Code Janitor, to ensure that all doc samples adhere to whatever standard(s) we agree upon.

Ah, good. I was about to make a snarky comment about how nobody had volunteered to do that job. :) Yes, consistency is good; we can talk about this more when you have the time.

Cheers,
- Graham