Re: barline problem

From: Stewart Holmes
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:31:31 +0100

If you're using Acrobat viewer, then this is your PDF viewer. Onscreen, it doesn't always display very accurately, possibly something to do with the resolution at which it displays the image. But try printing the document out; everything will look fine. You just have to learn to take Acrobat's display with a small pinch of salt.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dewdman42" <address@hidden>