Re: old-style pedals working, but brackets not? [MINIMAL EXAMPLE]

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: old-style pedals working, but brackets not? [MINIMAL EXAMPLE]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:09:45 +0200

On Tuesday 13 June 2006 16:00, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Hi, all --
>
> I was able to reproduce the behaviour I'm seeing in the attached
> minimal example -- any help on the solution would be appreciated.

FYI, this is probably not a minimal example. Usually you can shrink
problematic examples down to <5 lines of code; the minimisation process is
often useful to understand what's going wrong (e.g.: if you have verified
that the Dynamics context in your example has anything to do with the
problem, I would remove lines from the context definition, one by one, until
there are no lines that are absolutely necessary to reproduce the problem).

--
Erik