Re: barline problem

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:20:44 -0300

Hello users,

Ghostscript comes with tools for ps/pdf conversion into several formats.
Xpdf converts pdf->ps->pdf. They all run in Windows.
Another thing to try is to convert the PDF into PDF again, using print to
PDF tools. There are many like that for free, like PDF995.
I may be wrong but TeX backend is no longer supported. Maybe the
documentation needs an update. I didn't verify that.
Another remark: I'm not part of Lilypond's developer, but I think the
expression "crap" is too strong, and may not be the right approach to
encourage the developers to do something better about the PDFs. Also, since
this particular need is not the main focus of Lilypond, you could sponsor
Han-Wen to take a look in the matter.

Regards,

Eduardo