Moving a word at the beginning of a chart ?

From: joelinux
Subject: Moving a word at the beginning of a chart ?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:59:52 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Hello, I have a college degree in Music History, taught public school music,
and  play several instruments. I did back up tracks for about seven years using
six computer controlled synthesizers.  I have been using Linux for at least 5
years.  Recently I have tried notating music with Lilypond.  I have to say it's
been a very frustrating and arduous experience.  Learning to do the smallest
task can take hours of experimentation and research, and it's difficult to sort
through the documentation.  While there are many examples, it seems as though I
can't find the ones I need.  So for now, I would like to know how to move the
word "Swing" at the top of my little sax transposition chart so that it lines
up with the tempo marking.  Honestly I have tired to do this using the
documentation, and have come up short. Thank you for your patience.