Partial Solution Re: alignment of "segno" over a Repeat Sign?

From: joelinux
Subject: Partial Solution Re: alignment of "segno" over a Repeat Sign?
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:49:26 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

% Intro - 12 bar rest - Line 1
        R1*12 | \bar "||" \break
% Melody - Line 2 - Measure 13
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'extra-offset = #'(-3.0 . 0.0)
\mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.segno" } \bar "|:"

I don't know how I missed this the first time, but now the double bar at the
end of the First Line doesn't show the double bar line, and if I move the \mark
\markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.segno" } in front of the double bar at the end
of line one, then the repeat sign beginning line 2 doesn't show up.

I may post more on this tomorrow, as I'm tired now.