Re: Suggested Example

From: joelinux
Subject: Re: Suggested Example
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:41:39 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I suggest an example of "Three Blind Mice" with Style / Tempo indication in the
the header, a /box "Intro" of muliple bar rests, then a repeated /box "A "
section which moves to a \box "B " sectionwith a 1st , 2nd & 3rd Ending where
the 1st and 2nd ending are actually the same, and the 3rd ending is different.
Tthen a a final melodic variation of /box "A" that is now labled /box "C" .
This final section should jump (del a Segno) back to the /box "A" section which
then jumps to a final indented "Coda".

The example should contain highly altered b5 or #5 b7 #9 or b9 chords
including poly tonal chords shush as Emaj  over Bb7  along with hip lyrics line
to the notated melody such as  "Aunt Lily cooks musical rats with a lot of fuss
and muss."  " But Kieren carves the real meat of a Lily Stew - so simple you
see"  "This is no jive, just an example tor all the Lilly wanta be."