Re: abc2ly on Windows XP

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: abc2ly on Windows XP
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 16:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

oh really?  I will check into that.

 If not BAT scripts, then perhaps WSH or VBScript will do the trick more
nicely..I'll look into it eventually, for now I'm just typing the whole path
name.  I imagine the main problem with the BAT approach is coming up with a
truly generic solution.  Making one-off BAT scripts or even just using a
windows shortcut can solve the problem for someone on a one by one
basis..but admittedely, kind of a pain.  When I get some time I'll try to
figure out a generic solution and if/when I do I'll make sure to pass it on
to the crew for possible inclusion in the CVS.  There is a lot more that I
need to learn about both Python and Lilypond before I can consider more at
this time.