Re: Ossia fragments in 2.8.2

From: Shamus
Subject: Re: Ossia fragments in 2.8.2
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:35:20 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Check the rhythm of the different staves. It seems that
> your StaffRiffs doesn't have the 2/4 bar that's in the
> other staves. That's why LilyPond doesn't manage to
> break the last score line.

D'oh! How did I miss that? Thanks for the help! :-)

However, with the staff lines on the ossia running well away from the
bar line (no doubt due to the text markup in the measure at the
beginning of the volta of the melody staff), I'm wondering if \stopStaff
and \startStaff is the right approach here since it doesn't seem to
handle boundary cases very well. I'm more than willing to code up a
workaround if a kind developer could point me in the right direction.

-- Shamus