Re: Reading the fine manual.. hint [was Re: MultiMeasureRest - trying to

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Reading the fine manual.. hint [was Re: MultiMeasureRest - trying to be clever ...]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 06:48:08 -0400

Hi, Simon (et al.):

Personally, I find it easier to work with the one page html version and just let the browser search for hopefully good keywords. (The pdf version does not work as well due to the search being slower and I cannot seem to copy text from it..)

Interesting...
I find the PDF version *by far* my preferred source: the search is plenty fast enough for me, and I have no problem copying text.

As they say, that's what makes the world go around!  =)

Best,
Kieren.