Re: Lilypond store?

From: Stewart Holmes
Subject: Re: Lilypond store?
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:55:50 +0100

Wol,

Thanks... this is something I haven't considered, I don't really have any experience with the PRS. My original intention was to source entirely from public domain sources, but this raises an interesting issue.

As a general thing... I'm probably going to let this topic run for another few days maybe, and see about any other responses. Then, if everything is reasonably positive, I'll start to try and get people to volunteer to help with this project.

Thanks,
Stewart