RE: Clarifying otave check (\octave) in Section 6.2.2

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: RE: Clarifying otave check (\octave) in Section 6.2.2
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:17:00 +0100

C below middle C is just c all by itself so the syntax should be

a, b, c= d e f g a b

(rising steadily up the bass clef :-)

I remember using this test recently, and it does work. The problem I had
(Han-Wen sent me a fix) was that I needed the facility to force an
octave change, but I didn't want an error message that I knew all about.

Note that if you have any note durations it's  c=4.  - that threw me
initially and I was wondering why I couldn't get it to work.

Cheers,
Wol