Re: Stick glyph?

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: Stick glyph?
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:22:08 -0300

There are three workarounds I can think of:
1- If you have these glyphs in a musical font, use them as markups, changing
the default font with the musical one.
2- Use PostScript. One can insert a PostScript code as a markup. For us that
don't know PostScript, we could make the glyph in CorelDraw, Illustrator,
Mayura Draw (inexpensive) or Inkscape (Open Source),
then export do PostScript and insert the code (I never tried that yet)
3-Save the glyph as an EPS and insert it in the file.

I hope this helps.

Eduardo