RE: Evolutionary User Strategery

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Evolutionary User Strategery
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:36:56 -0500

Kieren -

With all due respect - and you are due a lot.  The work you did on my score
is impressive, especially that you did it so quickly.

My "home made" header was for two overwhelming reasons.  First, \header code
could only be used once.  Second, I found no way to override the default
vertical positioning and font.  When I started, \header didn't allow
embedded \markup.  This is a good example where newer capabilities are
welcome, but old code should survive.

As a learning experiment, I've set about to code Stances in the your style
for 2.4.6, then see what needs to change for 2.8.5.  I've spent about an
hour just trying to convert the title line, not succeeding yet.

                             - Bruce