Re: Evolutionary User Strategery

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Evolutionary User Strategery
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:52:13 -0400

Hi, Bruce:

First, \header code could only be used once.

If this was true at some point [can someone confirm what version this changed?], you could very easily -- with good abstracted code -- have used three different score files (each with their own \header block).

Second, I found no way to override the default vertical positioning and font.

I seem to recall that you could always use LaTeX markup commands, no?

This is a good example where newer capabilities are welcome, but old code should survive.

Actually, the old *code* survives just fine...  ;-)

Good luck,
Kieren.