Re: tetex 2.5 and lilypond 2.0

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Re: tetex 2.5 and lilypond 2.0
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:41:41 +0200

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:29:32 -0700, Daniel Johnson wrote

> Gentoo currently has support for  Lily 2.0.3 -- in fact, that is the
> latest version marked "stable" in the Gentoo build tree!

But AFAIK it does not even compile anymore.

I'm running 2.6 on Gentoo, it works, though it has still some Problems with a4
paper sizes... I don't know what the Gentoo people did wrong there, it seems
nobody else has that kind of problems. But unfortunately there seem to be much
too less testers on Gentoo. :(

--
MfG Jan