Mixing text and notation

From: Nicolas Prömper
Subject: Mixing text and notation
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:54:21 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

I want to include a short text in a score (a kind of preamble) with an advanced
formatting. I'd like to use a word processing to create and format the text,
and include the result in my score.

I know, that there is a way to do it vice versa; include lilypond notation in
LaTex. But as I'm not very confident with LaText and I have only one short
paragraph of text to include (and the formatting of markup is not sufficient) I
tried to find a way to inlcude postscript or anything similiar.

Can anyone please give me a hint?!

Thanks!
Nick