Will sponsor work on these issues

From: Steve D
Subject: Will sponsor work on these issues
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:02:44 -0600

Hello--

I would be happy to sponsor the work on several issues that Werner
Lemberg reported to bug-lilypond last month (in June, 2006), if those
issues have not already been addressed.

Specifically the issues I refer to are related to ties and are mentioned
in the following archived bug-lilypond messages:

Minmum Length of Ties
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2006-06/msg00129.html

Wrong Tie Direction in a Chord
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2006-06/msg00130.html

Ties and Sharps
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2006-06/msg00132.html

If those issues have already been resolved, then I would like to request
another sponsored feature having to do with tweaking horizontal spacing
within a staff or system (such as a piano staff).

Best wishes Han-Wen, all--

Steve Doonan
New Mexico US
He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
-Winston Churchill