Re: Standard sheet music in (US)

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Standard sheet music in (US)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

Scanning the archive I determined that the file called "framework-ps.scm"
needs to be changed in order to use std 9x12 manuscript paper.

Does anyone have a copy of this file that is already modified for 9x12 and
will work with version 2.8.5 (IOW not break lp)?  The bug was that the pdf
header was not being written properly, somebody fixed it (post 2.8.0) but
apparently the changes never made it to version 2.8.5.  Adobe thinks the
document is 8.5x11 even though paper size is 9x12.

This is kind of urgent as I need to get this out for fall band rehearsal and
dont want to use Letter size paper.