Re: Standard sheet music in (US)

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Standard sheet music in (US)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks,

Yes, somehow I remember the name does need to be called "archA" in paper.scm
and the form name in Windows has to match also.

When I get home I'm going to call the name "archA" I believe Adobe will
recognize that as a valid form name.  I believe I called it "ArchitecturalA"
in my file and that might be confusing the Adobe header to fall back to
8.5x11 for the document size, even though paper size is correctly selected.
I will post my results.

Thanks Again
Rick