RE: Standard sheet music in (US)

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: RE: Standard sheet music in (US)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:34:06 +0100

Somethning else to look at ... a ?week? ago on the list, somebody had a
similar problem which turned out to be a bug in the call to gs. He set a
custom paper size, but when lily called gs it wasn't passing his custom
size, it was telling gs to produce an A4 pdf.

This *could* be the same bug.

Cheers,
Wol