Putting ambitus between Incipit and Main music.

From: anders stenberg
Subject: Putting ambitus between Incipit and Main music.
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:19:17 +0300

Hello!

Working on some editions on renaissance music on the 2.8.5 Lily. Using a variation of the template from manual. (Putting incipit in Ancient notation and Main music in separate strings/tags to get a midi free of the extra bars with a separate score block for midi.)

Question is, which I haven't bee able to find answer or solution to on my own) is there a way to get ambitus markings for the parts between incipit(ancient notation) and Main score (modern notation)?

Yours
Anders Stenberg