Re: Some other articulations

From: Luise Marion Frenkel
Subject: Re: Some other articulations
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:19:01 -0300 (BRT)

Cc-ing to the list

Hi Vivian,

Thanks for the suggestion. I might use it when producing scores for
others, but for my use it is to cumbersome because both the trill inside
the staff, and the steigend and fallend accents require note spacing to
accomodate them. I know it can be done, but it is too much adjustment
for each case, and I do not even know if it is still seen as good
engraving practice (although the accent falled is quite common in the
old Breitkopf Bach scores).

By the way, I just wanted to congratulate the Lily developers for the
huge improvements in the figured bass in the last year, and thank all
who have sponsored it.

Best regards,

Luise.