Re: Regression test package (for non-programmer)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Regression test package (for non-programmer)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:48:44 +0200

In the gzipped tar file with the source code, they are included
in the subdirectory input/regression/

  /Mats

Quoting "Rick Hansen (aka RickH)" <address@hidden>:

Hello,

Is there a file that I can download that contains all the regression test
cases (.ly files) in one package?  I want to take advantage of the test
cases to set up and verify all the highlighting parameters in my text editor
(which supports customizeable language syntax/semantic hilighting).

I would hope that I can get the test cases without having to install the
whole developers environment.

I could not find a URL to just the regression test package on lilypond.org
(can someone point me so I dont have to fetch them one-by-one as there are
several hundred files)?

thanks
Rick