Moving rests vertically in drummode

From: Nicolas JOYARD
Subject: Moving rests vertically in drummode
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:43:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all !
I just discovered Lilypond and started writing a few scores. But I have a little
problem. I'm writing two-voiced drum scores (one for cymbals, the other for
drums) but when I write something like :
 --
  { \times 2/3 { hh16 r hh } } \\
  { bd8 }

Do you know a way to do that ? I didn't read the whole doc, but I searched a lot
and didn't find anything...

Thanks !

(ps: i replaced >>'s and <<'s by -- because my client then accused me of
top-posting...)

Nicolas