Re: How to print the date and time in the footer of a score?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: How to print the date and time in the footer of a score?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:32:01 -0700

Charles Cave wrote:
I would like to print the date and time in the footer of the score so I can
tell which of two printed copies is the most recent.

I searched the Lilypond documentation (PDF) (I used version 2.8.3)
for the word date and could not find any mention.

Have you searched LSR and the mailist archives? I know this was discussed on the mailist; I believe that the example was added to LSR as well.

- Graham